August 30th, 2019
Agreement between Customer and Willow Bend Farm
1. Any damages, stolen items, or broken items occurring during the stay will be the full financial responsibility of the Guest. This includes the responsibility of everyone in the Guest Party. Any special clean-up resulting in damages caused by the Guest will be charged to the credit card provided at the time of making the reservation. Charges may need to be applied after the departure of the Guest as deemed necessary by the Owner/Innkeeper.
2. Management reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. The property is privately owned and operated. Should there be any disorderly conduct, disrespect to owners and other guests, intentional damage, or non-compliance with our Inn’s policies, you may be asked to leave at any time.
3. Waiver of Liability: Owners will not be held liable for accidents or injury to Guests or for loss of money, jewelry, or valuables of any kind.
4. I, as the customer, agree to be respectful to the property, its owners and employees, as well as other guests AND pay for any and all charges related to my stay
5. All Customers are expected to abide by U.S., Kentucky State / Garrard County Laws.
6. Check in: 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM If arriving outside of check-in times, please call to make arrangements
7. Check out: 10:30 AM
8. No Smoking inside is allowed. A minimum fee of $250 fee will be charged should there be any damages or lingering smoke as a result of a guest smoking inside.
9. No Pets. Please call for help in making arrangements to board your pet. Twin Lake Kennels is located 1 mile from our bed and breakfast.
10. Candles are not permitted in our suites. Our insurance prohibits candle use and a charge will be applied for candle wax clean up or fire damage.
11. Special situations allow for children, please call to make arrangements
1. Both suites can be accessed through stairs
2. Pet Allergies cannot be accommodated on this Farm Property Stay
© 2019. All Rights Reserved. Willow Bend Farm